fredag 21 februari 2014

#lLFW Jamie Campbell Bower On Having Laughs With Mario Testino & A Kanye West Bromance

image host graziadaily We do like a man with a GSOH and Jamie Campbell Bower has it in spades. We met the actor on the red carpet at Burberry's Autumn Winter 2014 show and as well as telling us about having LOLs with Mario Testino on the set of the Brit brand's campaign, Jamie joked that he gives Romeo Beckham style advice and he'd love a bromance with Kanye.

Grazia Daily: Do you find it tricky deciding what to wear for an event like this?

Jamie: I've had a stressful day so putting this on was the most calming part it. I might have to do to go to Oslo later for work, but nobody knows for sure yet.


Grazia Daily: What are you working on at the moment?

Jamie: We're releasing a record in the middle of the year and there are some other things going on that I can't really talk about...

Grazia Daily: What a tease! But we can talk about your starring role in the Burberry campaign. How was that?

Jamie: The best bit for me was being on set with Mario [Testino] because I’ve known him since I was 17 when we did a shoot together about young Londoners. So I get on set [for Burberry] and start cracking jokes with him, but the other models had never met him so were like, "How come you're being so rude with Mario?" [laughs]. I had to tell them not to worry and I wasn't going to get kicked off set because we’ve known each other for a good eight years. That was really funny.

Grazia Daily: Is Mario a good laugh then?

Jamie: Yeah he is. He’s a lovely man and makes me feel really comfortable. There’s only two photographers that can really do that and one is him and the other is Rankin. I would do anything for either of them.


Access all areas at Burberry

Grazia Daily: So now you're a Burberry campaign star, how does it feel to follow in the footsteps of a style legend like Romeo Beckham?

Jamie: Oh man, I mean that is hard-core. As you can see, I’ve got the nose ring and that's part of his look now. He just takes it out for when he goes outside [laughs].

image hostGrazia Daily: Malaika Firth is our new model crush. What she's like to work with?

Jamie: Malaika is amazing and so is Jean Campbell, who I'm semi-related to because of the Scottish Campbell clan [who knew?!]. We’ve got a great group of girls and it's sweet to go on set with people and then end up being friends with them afterwards.

Grazia Daily: As for the Burberry show, who would you love to make front row friends with?

Jamie: Umm...

Grazia Daily: It could be anyone. Kanye West perhaps?

Jamie: Do you think Kanye and I would get along well? I can see that being a budding bromance.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...